Friday, October 26, 2012

Spooktacular Savings!

Yes!  You read that correctly!  :)  Everything in my store is 20% off through SUNDAY! 

Thanks to sweet Abby for the graphic! 


  1. Thanks, Amanda for the sale! I am trying to get an image of your Poetry: The Music of Our Hearts unit on my blog so I can show the cover page and link it to your store.... I love the unit and I want people to see the cute cover! I am so new to blogging, though... I don't know how to do it! How can I get a picture of your unit cover sheet??

    Thanks so much!


    1. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, Kelly! I checked out your post, and I saw that you figured it out. :) Thanks for the shout out. I am so glad your kiddos are enjoying the unit!

    2. They are! Do you mind that I am posting about your activities??

    3. I don't mind at all. :) I enjoy hearing how my activities are used in other classrooms. I am enjoying your blog as well!

    4. Ok, whew!!! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have much to post about!!! And thank you for that comment about my blog- I'm actually enjoying just the process of writing and documenting the happenings in the classroom. It's fun! And the fact that other people might read is an added bonus!

  2. Ooooh, I love a good sale as much as the next girl :) Thanks for hosting one!

    Peacocks & Penguins