Monday, September 24, 2012

MagnaBorder Winner!!!!

Okay, I apologize for the delayed post.  I know I was supposed to post the winner a few days ago!  I am SO SO SORRY!  :)  I ended up agreeing to go to a WVU football game with the hubs last weekend.  I'm a Buckeye all the way, BUT I've been known to rock a little blue and gold for my man.

Ladies...and the occasionally gent... it's true.  I occasionally walk on the wild side.  ;)

We actually made the three-hour drive on Friday and spent all Saturday tailgating and whatnot.  I went nearly TWO DAYS without my laptop, friends.  That's for the record books... for sure!  Oh... and while I'm spilling the beans about having a real life outside of school... I also had a date night on a THURSDAY!  Make that THREE DAYS!  I've decided that life is too short to work non-stop.  Some recent goings-on have made me realize how fleeting life is, and I don't want to take a single moment with my Mr. Wonderful for granted.  This other stuff... it's just the icing on the cake.  (I love icing though!)

Let's get back to business, shall we?! When I left off, we were raffling off a MagnaBorder!

This is not me, but I would love to model for Learning Resources. Call me! ;)


 Now, without further adieu, the winner is Lauren!!!  Thanks for playing along, friends!!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

9 comments:

  1. I have that exact border in my room this year! It is awesome!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, Greg! I am so happy you are here! :)

      Delete
  3. I am SO excited that you went to the WVU Game!! :) That brightened my day because most people don't usually speak too kindly of WVU. I'm a WVU alum, and a DIEHARD fan, so I understand the whole "Buckeye Spirit," too.

    Amanda
    Sweeties In Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up on the other side of the Ohio River... right across from Moundsville and Wheeling... so I'm pretty used to seeing blue and gold. Then, I married a fan... from Maryland! ;)

      Delete
  4. Let's GOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!! My hubby went to WVU too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete