Saturday, September 29, 2012

BOOM! CRASH! FLASH SALE!

I admit it.  I am having trouble focusing today.  Majorly.  I worked until 11:00 last night, and now I'm on to grading the paper mountain.  I've already checked my spelling tests off of the list, and I'm halfway through a social studies assignment, but my reading tests and writing compositions are still mocking me from across the room!  Soon, we'll be using Gradecam at my school, and I'm sure I will be a more balanced person after that, but at this point, I'm working a few little breaks into my day to cope with my giant to-do list.  So, because I was fiddling around on the Internet in between stacks, I decided to throw a little flash sale.  I know that TpT has saved me so many times when I've been in a pinch, so I hope I can do the same for you, and help you save a little moolah too! Everything in my store is on sale for 20% off through midnight tonight! Click on the picture below to check it out! :)



8 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just found & started following your cute blog! :)

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Come by my blog to win SCENTOS markers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I missed your sale. Just got your blog post about it this morning, the day after your one day sale. Saturdays are just too busy to be on the computer. My loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that! :( I know days can be busy, but Saturdays are the only day of the week when I feel like I can breathe. I always try to carve out a few minutes on the computer to post. There will be other sales! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to check out your store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the email about your post this morning as well. SUPER bummed. You have fabulous ideas and you need to remember that you touch the lives in my class as well as your own. Keep looking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry you missed the sale too! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an uplifting message. It's humbling. :)

      Delete