Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sale Extension and a Sneak Peek!

This is just a quick little post to let you know that my little Christmas in July sale has been extended due to technical difficulties on TpT yesterday.  :)  You still have all day TODAY to purchase seasonal items, including my new Vocabulary on Parade bundle.  Many sellers are also extending their sales, so you'll definitely want to check out your favorite sellers.  I know I will be perusing stores today too!

Also, I wanted to let my fellow third grade teachers know that I am working on a third grade math focus wall a little bit at a time (in between getting myself ready for school).  I really don't have a time-table for this, but I wanted to let you know that it's in the works.  Again, I don't even teach math anymore, so this is further proof that I am a sucker if I know that people want/need something for their kiddos.  :)  I appreciate you all... so it's nice to be able to help you out! Here's a sneak peek.  It's a BIG work in progress, but hopefully I'll be able to share it with you SOON!  :)  I still need to buy a TON of clip art.  For now, I am making a ton of little circles.  Hahahaha!  Have a great day!



9 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see this post!!
    Justi Tunnell
    Https://gblog.garlandisd.net/users/jrtunnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about the math focus wall cards. Thanks for making them even though you do not teach math. I'm also thrilled to see that you are extending your sale. I would love to start the Vocabulary on Parade since the students at my school are not allowed to dress up for Halloween at all. I'm going to show the idea to my principal and see what he thinks- maybe it can be something in which the whole school can get involved. Thanks again for sharing!

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you need me to make a version without the pumpkins and Halloween references, let me know. I can edit the file to include a generic version of the parent pages. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for making this! I will be getting it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! :) I will try to finish it as soon as I can!

      Delete
  4. I have a bulletin board waiting! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to wrap it up early next week. I don't plan on even touching it this weekend. :) I do want to finish it Monday, if possible. Tuesday at the latest, but I'll keep you posted.

      Delete
  5. I so wish I had waited for your version of the I Can statements. The clip art you used really illustrates the standard. I think I may have to break down and buy yours too.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete