Monday, February 27, 2012

Inspired By Babbling Abby!

Okay friends!  I was a little bit inspired by my sweet friend Abby's post today!  LOVE the hair!  Isn't it ridiculous how she could look great in anything?!  Jealous!  :)  Okay, this has NOTHING to do with teaching.  At all.  In fact, it's a little on the corny side.

Anyway, I couldn't resist posting about my "real" hair color, because when I met Abby at our Tri-State meet-up, she said, "Oh my word!  I thought your hair was redder than that!"  So, since I would love to meet you all at some point in time, and because I want you to actually recognize me, let's take a walk down memory lane.  Basically, I am a strawberry blonde, but I play with various shades of blonde & red! Please tell me that I'm not the only one that vaguely remembers what my original shade is! :) So, most of the time, my hair is not that red.  :) Ha!  Now, let's MEET UP!!

The blonder me {on the left} with one of my teacher buddies.  :)
Red-headed Me

Somewhere in the middle of the spectrum...

Dark-strawberry?!  Brownish?!  {Don't ask about the garb! LOL!}

11 comments:

  1. Cute! Looove your hair color. Beautiful!

    Lyndsey
    A Year of Many Firsts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I so wish I could pull off various hair colors! I am just simply a brunette...nothing else works!
    Rebecca
    darlininfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair is very similar to yours! Sometimes I hear, "did you darken your hair" or "did you put blonde in your hair" but I haven't colored mine since high school! I went through a phase when I was in complete and total denial of being a redhead, so I went BLEACH blonde! I tried anything possible to get ride of my red until I finally realized that I should just deal with it, ha!

    I always want to add a little color, and this post made me want to even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is gorgeous in every shade--you are so lucky!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair RED!
    I wish I could pull that off but it wouldn't quite work with my complexion LOL!
    :)
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Variety is great! I'm so not daring when it comes to color.

    ❤Jodi from...
    ★★The Clutter-Free Classroom★★
    Helping Teachers Get Organized

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn't matter what color your hair is, it looks great at any shade.

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look AMAZING in every picture! I love them all! :)
    what fun! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every color looks greats!!! Ive only ever been blonde!!

    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful...inside and out! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete