Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blogging Break!

Admittedly, I haven't been the most consistent blogger since school has resumed.  I am in a super transitional time of my life, so blogging has landed itself at the absolute bottom of my To-Do Scroll.  I'm still adjusting to a totally different school district with a totally different culture, different protocol, and totally different clientele.  Of course, on top of that, we're moving.  Next week.  Mid-week.  Wednesday to be exact.  The best part?  We have been so crazy busy that about 85% of our packing still needs to be done this weekend.  

I probably won't be blogging for a week or so until I can get my life (literally) back in order, but I may be popping in occasionally to see what's hot in blogland.  :)  Have a great weekend, friends!  I promise, I'll be back soon-ish!

I cannot wait to come home to THIS every single day... :)

9 comments:

  1. Best of luck in your move. I will be thinking of you on Wed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many blessings as you begin this new chapter in life! Beautiful beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change can always be stressful...but usually it turns out for the best.

    Good luck on packing and moving.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with your move. Sending happy packing thoughts. :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Hope your move goes well, I am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Moving Day, Amanda!
    Your new home looks beautiful!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving is so tough!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve nominated your blog for an award! Visit the link below to copy/paste the Blog on Fire button. Share seven things about yourself and pass the award along to some "hot" blogs you follow. Congrats and Happy October!

    http://primaryteachingresources.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-on-fire.html

    ReplyDelete