Sunday, January 30, 2011

Eve Bunting Author Study Mini-Unit!

I am currently creating an Eve Bunting Author Study for my classroom.  I'm offering a free mini-unit to my followers for F-R-E-E!  This author study is still in its baby stages.  I am still trying to nail down what I want to do with my kiddos.  Eventually, lesson plans will be included, photographs, and lots more printables!  For now,  you can enjoy the free preview.   It includes a vocabulary lesson for The Memory String and a printable for the same story to prompt discussion about memories.  It also includes several pages of story element matrices for her books.  I am currently working on an Eve Bunting biography sheet, more activities for The Memory String, and a few activities for Fly Away Home.  In time, I will add many more stories.  I'll add pictures to the blog as we go!  I can't wait to get started!


1 comment:

  1. http://prezi.com/4h_czvbuopkv/eve-bunting/
    Hi Amanda,
    Here is a Prezi on Eve Bunting you may like. She is my favorite author. I enjoyed your unit. The new fonts are great. Christine

    ReplyDelete